Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
(Idea) Final Fantasy: Undead Crisis

Threads: 11
Thanks Received: 22
Thanks Given: 13
Status
Double
I think you have a very clear vision of what you want to achieve, but I also think this would be very ambitious from a practical point of view. In particular, depending on the details of how you expect the zombies to work and what other ideas come up during development, this could involve some serious motivation and hacking skills to implement. It's not impossible, of course, but you need to be prepared for the challenges. Assuming you're not a programmer, finding another person with both the skills to make this work, the passion for this exact project, and the time to make this large of a commitment will probably be difficult to say the least; learning the skills that you will need to make this a reality might actually be the easier course of action (everybody around here would certainly be interested in teaching somebody to fish and all that).

Sorry if this sounds super pessimistic, but I figured that a sober assessment would probably be kinder and more useful than hearing empty silence. For what it's worth, if the hack does come to fruition, I'm sure there would be a lot of excitement for it! It's worth making if you think it is.

Confused Moogles FTW

Messages In This Thread
RE: (Idea) Final Fantasy: Undead Crisis - by Lockirby2 - 11-08-2018, 07:39 PM