Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
C. V. Reynolds Bug-Fix Compilation and Script Fix

Threads: 23
Thanks Received: 22
Thanks Given: 7
Status
Enlight
(06-01-2021, 01:09 AM)CVReynolds Wrote: Really though, I'm very happy people want to use the bug-fix comp and I'm flattered they thought to nicely credit me for it, the people I credited in my readme file did the real work. They're the smart ones. I'm just a boss of doing tedious stuff. ;P And I'd love to see them all credited for their patches. Thank you all. :3

I remember when there were like 10 bug fixes out there in total. Piece of cake.
Now 20+ contributors, close to 200 patches -- REALLY overwhelming without a central gatekeeper to manage everything.
Thanks for taking the initiative when you did!

Plus, this project has been a great place for abandoned patches to receive additional TLC from us without that work ending up scattered and lost.

I appreciate the cumulative time & effort that you've put into it.

(06-01-2021, 01:09 AM)CVReynolds Wrote: Battles
Events
Graphics
Map
Menu
Monster Formations
Monster Scripts
Script (the game's dialog)

I like this idea. As long as patch dependencies play nice.
I think only LeetSketcher's patches get layered on top of others, all within the "Battles" category. Should be good.

It is still nice to have an "all-in-one" patch, too -- both for convenience and as a crowning achievement of sorts for the community ;p
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to SilentEnigma for this post:
  • CVReynolds (06-11-2021)

Messages In This Thread
RE: C. V. Reynolds Bug-Fix Compilation and Script Fix - by SilentEnigma - 06-03-2021, 02:11 AM
RE: C. V. Reynolds Bug-Fix Compilation and Script Fix - by REDTITAN - 10-06-2021, 11:12 PM