Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
C. V. Reynolds Bug-Fix Compilation and Script Fix

Threads: 3
Thanks Received: 4
Thanks Given: 3
Status
None
SilentEnigma: Wow. Thanks. I'll have an update to the patch soon. Maybe tonight.

Imzogelmo: Welcome back. It's great to see familiar faces. :3

Assassin: Sorry. I saw your post before but forgot to reply. Sad I did consider Brushless Sketch to be a tweak instead of a fix, so it was never part of the comp. If there's something in the game's code that implies the developers meant to handle it that way, I'd like to hear about it, though. As it is, I always assumed Relm has separate brushes for painting and attacking. And that Celes and Cyan can learn something from her about pockets/sheaths. (As an aside, I wonder if it would be good to buff brushes so people might actually want to use them as weapons... in a tweak patch, naturally.)

(Worth pointing out that the comp includes Terii Senshi's version of the Rage fix, though, which places Siegfried and Chupon on the Veldt. That could be considered a tweak as well...)

On the flipside, I always considered Fenix Down/Life spells working on undead enemies immune to death status to be a bug. Though mostly on paper (hacks) rather than in practice. I think the only enemy in the plain game affected is Hidon. Maybe I'm forgetting someone, though.

EDIT:

New version already. :3

Updated Imp Skimp (Leet Sketcher) with new fixing by SilentEnigma.

Updated Unaffected Rows (Assassin) with new fixing by Assassin.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to CVReynolds for this post:
  • Imzogelmo (10-20-2020)

Messages In This Thread
RE: C. V. Reynolds Bug-Fix Compilation and Script Fix - by CVReynolds - 10-20-2020, 12:23 AM
RE: C. V. Reynolds Bug-Fix Compilation and Script Fix - by REDTITAN - 10-06-2021, 11:12 PM