Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
C. V. Reynolds Bug-Fix Compilation and Script Fix

Threads: 3
Thanks Received: 4
Thanks Given: 3
Status
None
Thank you, SilentEnigma. My best idea was a pun on "cool" doing exactly what you think I'd do with it. Your pun on "hip" is much better. :3

I'm still working on the script when I have time. But until then... bug-fix update! :3 Updated to version 1.17.

Changes:

Added Description Disruption by SilentEnigma.
Updated Stuck in a Pose by SilentEnigma (to version 2.8).
Replaced Banon Riding with PowerPanda's Everybody Gets a Chocobo!

Unfortunately I didn't figure out the asm stuff in time and I didn't want to hold up this update anymore. Let me tell you what problems I had. Maybe you all can help me.

First, for the Sketch update, I wasn't sure of something. Should I put it on WITH the previous sketch bug fix version or INSTEAD of it? Because I'm thinking I should put both on.

Second, for the Vanish/Doom update, I was really confused. When I tried to patch it, xkas reported errors. Three lines were in error. I don't know if it's because I missed doing something or not. Is there something I should edit in the asm file to make it work? The following three lines were (confirmed) in error:

BCS $22B5 ; miss if physical, as target is Vanished
BRA $22B3 ; hit or miss, depending on result of function call
BCS $22B5 ; miss if any didn't pass

It says all are "invalid opcode or command".

Messages In This Thread
RE: C. V. Reynolds Bug-Fix Compilation and Script Fix - by CVReynolds - 05-17-2020, 09:44 PM
RE: C. V. Reynolds Bug-Fix Compilation and Script Fix - by REDTITAN - 10-06-2021, 11:12 PM