Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Excluding Weapons from Use With Genji Glove

Threads: 34
Thanks Received: 10
Thanks Given: 13
Status
Moog
It is too bad that the C.V Bugfix compilation doesn't come with a batch file and .asm library; that would make it easier to not only figure out where conflicts occur, but to relocate code as necessary. I'll plan a bit of code based off the vanilla diassemblies, only to go into the hex and see that the code has been shifted by the bugfix compilation.

So in fewer words, I understand your pain.

There's a lot of unused space in the C4 bank, if you're hurting for room in C2. The trick is finding the custom code that can safely be JSL'd or JML'd, as opposed to the stuff that absolutely HAS to be in C2 for subroutines.

I can tell you that the C2 natural magic learning lifts out to another bank fairly easily. Oh... but you're using MMMMMagic... I'm not so sure about that one.

Simply blocking the Genji equip effects in battle is a brilliant solution to the problem, though; it may not be what you envisioned but it at least lets you keep the player from breaking the game with it.
  Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Excluding Weapons from Use With Genji Glove - by C-Dude - 04-02-2021, 12:42 AM