Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Some final code requests (and screenshots)

Threads: 20
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 2
Status
None
So yeah, I have neglected my hack for far too long now...  Real life has majorly gotten in the way the last year, but this hack was always in the back of my mind to get it released. It is pretty much done, but a few tiny bugs got in the way (some of which I have since fixed).

Anyway, I think I asked this question before (maybe not), but has anyone ever made a hack that shows the equipment description in the equipment menu, similar to the relics menu? I put so much effort into the equipment descriptions in my hack that it seems like a waste to have to go through the items menu to read what special attributes they have. Most people wouldn't know, for example, that the Excalibur now raises the magic damage when equipped...

And for fun, a preview pic of some of the new portraits (credit goes to Lijj for the Celes portrait in which I based grown-up Relm, and the Locke portrait, which was enhanced by me).

[Image: XsYNT36.jpg]

And also the new Locke sprite and Relm sprite can be spotted in this screen (credit goes to Henry for the Vanille sprite I based Relm on):

[Image: XzEeqTA.jpg]
  Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Some final code requests (and screenshots) - by Lightning - 02-02-2021, 06:29 PM