Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Some final code requests (and screenshots)

Threads: 20
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 2
Status
None
(11-05-2018, 10:05 PM)madsiur Wrote:
(11-05-2018, 06:14 PM)Lightning Wrote: Does anyone know why the Offering in my mod no longer shows the multi-target cursor?  It now allows you to choose which enemy to attack, even though it still randomly attacks all enemies regardless of your choice.  Is there a byte somewhere that controls this behavior to revert back to the multi-target cursor?

I know it sets a "randomize targets" bit (bit 6 of $BA), this is done in two places, maybe only one actually concerns offering, $C231D8 and $C22A10. I would first verify if that this is still set.

Edit: You probably have $BA set correctly, maybe your problem is the targeting function at $C25937..

All other weapons using multi-targeting are fine.  I think this bug was created with HatZen08's Basic Offering patch.  In the readme, it states the following:

$C22A0B - $C22A1B   main code

$C3FC00 - $C3FC15   null special effect

I'm not exactly sure what I can revert back to the original code without ruining the changes that Hatzen08 did here, since I don't have a clue what he changed and for what purpose!
  Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Some final code requests (and screenshots) - by Lightning - 11-05-2018, 11:12 PM