Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Some final code requests (and screenshots)

Threads: 20
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 2
Status
None
(10-04-2018, 02:00 PM)Warrax Wrote: The health command use the Cure2 spell and its properties. As for the bugs, I suspect this will require ASM to fix all the issues.

I never knew that health simply used Cure2!  I wonder then why reflecting it causes the player to step forward a bunch of times?

(10-04-2018, 02:07 PM)madsiur Wrote:
(10-04-2018, 01:40 PM)Lightning Wrote: Can anyone tell me how to stop the "health" ability from being reflected and dodged?  It really glitches out and makes the character walk forward several steps when it is reflected.  I thought about giving the health ability to Umaro (who is now functional and equippable) to make him more appealing.  However, the health ability is not on the spell list, so I don't know how to change its attributes.

Hatzen08 has made a patch that prevent the step forward iirc: https://www.ff6hacking.com/forums/thread...l#pid34485

That patch seems to change the Shock/Health command to a magic casting animation, but I actually don't see a fix in that thread for the step forward bug unless I am missing something!

Edit: Actually, forget trying to fix the step forward bug. I think the proper route here is to modify the health ability to point to a different ability other than Cure2 (one that is not reflectable). That should fix these issues. Can someone tell me which code tells health to cast cure2? I'm hoping we are talking about a single byte here that can be changed!
  Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Some final code requests (and screenshots) - by Lightning - 10-04-2018, 02:08 PM