Users browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)
Some final code requests (and screenshots)

Threads: 20
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 2
Status
None
(10-02-2018, 05:08 PM)Warrax Wrote: Patch is looking good so far, no issues whatsoever.

I had to change B3 back to B2 for my hack (The "extra2" section in the ASM file) because otherwise it reduce the incentive for Melee-type characters to stay in the front row when using proc-based weapons. Procs doing half damage in back row might not make sense but it keeps balance in check. In Vanilla this is not a problem since 1. Illumina already ignores row 2. There's other things that are even more overpowered and 3. Game is extremely easy but this becomes a problem in hacks like mine where the focus is on balance.

Eh, I missed that extra section 2.  What exactly does it change in the back row?  I don't know what Procs is...

Edit: Oh, are you talking about spellcasting weapons doing full damage in the back row? Actually, I kind of don't want that fix either. Warrax, can you tell me what you changed in the patch to get rid of this part of the patch?
  Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Some final code requests (and screenshots) - by Lightning - 10-02-2018, 08:36 PM