Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)
Some final code requests (and screenshots)

Threads: 20
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 2
Status
None
(09-21-2018, 02:14 PM)madsiur Wrote:
(09-21-2018, 02:01 PM)Lightning Wrote: There is an incorrect flag being set somewhere that allows you to go to Owzer's Mansion and recruit Relm, THEN go to the Cave in the Veldt and find Relm wounded

What you could do is use an unused event bit and set it when Relm is found in the cave. In the Owzen Mansion door event (dungeon entrance), check for that bit and continue event only if it is set. That would force the linearity you seek while not fixing the way it is already set, which I have a difficulty to follow.

Yes, I was thinking that exact same thing but was not sure it was possible.  I think there should only be ONE event that opens Owzer's Mansion dungeon entrance, and that is finding Relm wounded at the veldt cave. An unused event would be optimal so it does not disturb the other events of the game (like recruiting Leo in the Colosseum).  If we start messing with all those other events and triggers, we'll end up like this:
[Image: fDLfM20.gif]

Edit: I think our suggestions is exactly what Gi Nattak was suggesting, but I guess I completely missed that part of his post for some reason...
  Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Some final code requests (and screenshots) - by Lightning - 09-21-2018, 02:22 PM