Users browsing this thread: 6 Guest(s)
Some final code requests (and screenshots)

Threads: 20
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 2
Status
None
(09-21-2018, 01:23 PM)madsiur Wrote: Maybe I'm missing something, but if you don't want Relm in the cave and you don't want Leo there as well (because Shadow can be found in the cave). So how about just removing the cave NPC?

Relm has to remain in the cave (sorry about the confusion).  The problem is that Relm can currently be found in Owzer's Mansion first, THEN the cave in the Veldt (in the wrong order if the player chooses to do it that way).  There is an incorrect flag being set somewhere that allows you to go to Owzer's Mansion and recruit Relm, THEN go to the Cave in the Veldt and find Relm wounded - even though she is already in your party (kind of like an Austin Powers "oh no I've gone cross-eyed" type of moment with a clone of Relm).

I'm not exactly sure how Fedorajoe set this up, but in the GeneralLeo Edition, Shadow swaps positions with Leo as a non-playable character.  In the Floating Continent, you are no longer given the option to "Wait for Shadow".  When you get to the WoR, you can go to the Colosseum at any time to recruit Leo by betting the proper item (you don't have to visit the cave in the Veldt first).  Relm is ALWAYS found in the Cave in the Veldt no matter what order of events you do. You can ALSO go to Owzer's mansion at any point and recruit her, even without visiting the cave in the Veldt first. I hope this makes more sense!
  Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Some final code requests (and screenshots) - by Lightning - 09-21-2018, 02:01 PM