Users browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)
Some final code requests (and screenshots)

Threads: 49
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 5
Status
None
(08-06-2018, 02:48 PM)Gi Nattak Wrote:
(08-06-2018, 02:38 PM)Lightning Wrote: Oh, and Gi Nattak, I don't really see much difference in the two blocks of code that you posted!  Of course, I am rubbish at reading code; I was just looking for added/subtracted lines and differences.  I don't really know what the code itself means.

Thankfully the code is all commented, lucky for us! King Lettuce The main thing I was showing is there's an additional subroutine for Water Edge that has that much needed step back, and Fire Skean and Bolt Edge does not have this subroutine. The only difference in the two code I posted if you look carefully is one steps back and one steps forward -- Water Edge also has the step forward subroutine, but it ALSO has after it a step back subroutine, which the other two do not, which is why the issue is happening.

Resurrecting this. Where can I find the D0 disassembly?
EDIT: Nevermind. Found it in the documents section under "Battle Animations Scripts". I was looking for the phrase "D0", not a description of what it was.

Projects:
FFVI: Divergent Paths (Completed) - a complete storyline and gameplay hack of FF6 that adds Leo as a playable character
  Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Some final code requests (and screenshots) - by PowerPanda - 09-03-2018, 11:47 AM