Users browsing this thread: 5 Guest(s)
Some final code requests (and screenshots)

Threads: 20
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 2
Status
None
(08-06-2018, 02:48 PM)Gi Nattak Wrote:
(08-06-2018, 02:38 PM)Lightning Wrote: Oh, and Gi Nattak, I don't really see much difference in the two blocks of code that you posted!  Of course, I am rubbish at reading code; I was just looking for added/subtracted lines and differences.  I don't really know what the code itself means.

Thankfully the code is all commented, lucky for us! King Lettuce The main thing I was saying & showing was there's an additional subroutine for Water Edge that has that much needed step forward, and Fire Skean and Bolt Edge does not have this subroutine.

Oh, I get it now.  I thought the first block of code you posted was the whole routine for the Bolt/Fire Skeans, while the second block was the whole routine for the water edge.  I now see the second block of code is what is missing from the bolt/fire Skeans.  I did glance at the commentary, but I was confused when the block of code looked similar. I wonder if adding that routine would mess up the rom with the additional bytes?
  Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Some final code requests (and screenshots) - by Lightning - 08-06-2018, 02:48 PM