Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Some final code requests (and screenshots)

Threads: 20
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 2
Status
None
(08-06-2018, 10:38 AM)PowerPanda Wrote: I would start by changing the 1st and 4th tick of Fire Skean/Bolt Edge to 81F5, and see if that resolved the issue.

Anyway Lightning, you're going to want to get this solved so that you can port your patch over to my Definitive Edition as soon as it's patched. Smile  It includes a full 16-character roster, so you can get Shadow AND Leo. I'm probably 80-85% finished with it at the moment, and hope to complete it by October.

Changing the first and/or the 4th tick to 81F5 causes bugs like the water animation to also occur on top of the other animations, and the characters still don't step back.  I also tried other combinations, like repeating 027E again at the end, but that didn't change anything either.

By the way, I have a few questions about your mod:

-Does it work on real hardware?  I have spent a lot of time making sure mine works well on real hardware, since this is top priority for me!
-Does your mod still work in FF3USME?
-Assuming the answer to the above two questions are yes, is it even possible to merge our mods together?  I have modified a lot over the last 8 months, including redoing the order of monsters, monster formations and groups, items, spells, equipment, and basically everything there is to tweak in FF3USME!
  Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Some final code requests (and screenshots) - by Lightning - 08-06-2018, 01:12 PM