Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Some final code requests (and screenshots)

Threads: 20
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 2
Status
None
(08-06-2018, 02:38 AM)Gi Nattak Wrote: Huh, yeah I'm not too sure, I see there on the wiki it says "may or may not return to their original positions after use", which is a little on the uninformative side lol. I'm so far just going with my own testing here, Water Scroll every time with Gau/Rage has been okay, even if he was confused, which sometimes causes the step forward or back issue for some skills like Health and I think some Tools, maybe more things.
I definitely see it happening every time for the other 2 Skeens, but again no monster uses them normally, at least for Rage.

Perhaps it does need some sort of condition. Are you been able to trigger it there with just Water Skeen?

It's a very confusing bug indeed.  I have not been able to trigger the bug with the Water Edge either, at least not in an emulator. As you said, the Bolt Edge and Fire Skean seem to have the issue every time.  I feel like there is a really simple fix somewhere that we are overlooking, given the fact that the Water edge does not cause issues but the other two do. I guess I don't care about the bug with the Water Edge if it only happens with certain circumstances.  Also as I said, nobody has to worry about messing up the throw command in my mod, since they can't be thrown anymore (although the moves are used by monsters on a regular basis, so that has to work well).
  Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Some final code requests (and screenshots) - by Lightning - 08-06-2018, 02:50 AM