Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Music importer & randomizer

Threads: 98
Thanks Received: 147
Thanks Given: 159
Status
Nattak\'d
This is a incredibly good discovery! I have noticed the issue of the reverb bleeding into another song, mainly in RotDS's case when coming back inside the Returner Hideout from the Lethe River, which now makes total sense as the river track/song is one of the few original songs left in the hack so it has the F7 command, and uses a higher reverb setting so it was quite noticeable, but I just pretended like I was imagining it because I had a feeling it was something I could never hope to figure out lol. I also have noticed it when going through RotDS's music player, after selecting one of the original tracks, like one of the opera songs, then select a custom one... Going to axe those F7 commands pronto! Thank you!

Edit: This certainly isn't good for all the custom songs in the song data thread I've done that intentionally leave out said commands, is it lol... With MML song hacks, I -think- putting in the F7/F8 is okay, actually, as the glitchy track issue was originally for directly injected songs from similar sound engine games, like RS3, CT. I assumed this would be the case for any outside song data, including MML. SO, it seems I should have been including these commands (or at least F7) all this time to prevent this newly discovered issue.

It would be a massive task to update all the songs in the song data thread at this point, with the F7 command, and in-turn adjust all song pointers and song headers...damn.

We are born, live, die and then do the same thing over again.

Messages In This Thread
Music importer & randomizer - by emberling - 07-14-2018, 04:41 PM
RE: Music importer & randomizer - by madsiur - 07-15-2018, 09:20 PM
RE: Music importer & randomizer - by emberling - 07-18-2018, 04:58 PM
RE: Music importer & randomizer - by Gi Nattak - 07-19-2018, 01:11 PM
RE: Music importer & randomizer - by madsiur - 07-19-2018, 01:58 PM
RE: Music importer & randomizer - by Gi Nattak - 07-19-2018, 02:02 PM