Users browsing this thread: 26 Guest(s)
Finishing Off The Complete Roster Hack

Threads: 49
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 5
Status
None
(02-06-2020, 09:29 PM)C-Dude Wrote: I've also included my version of the "full roster.srm" just in case that was the problem PowerPanda was experiencing.
Fingers crossed we've finally made it!

I think we've made it. I unfortunately can't do full testing right now (new baby in the house), but from what I've seen, it works. .

I did, however, get a chance to test the patch on multiple emulators. The issue I was describing before, which I have attached a screenshot of, appears to be one of ZSNES's weird graphical glitches. It doesn't show up in SNES9X. And yes, I know about Higen and BSNES, but I am a ZSNES guy through and through.

I think that the Full Roster Patch might finally be complete. What I want to do is include it as a rombase file that includes CV Reynold's bugfix compilation, as well as a standalone patch. I think the standalone patch should include "That Damn Yellow Streak" though. We've put so much work into Gogo's menu; seems a shame to leave that simple fix untouched. It might be a while before i have free time, but I can do some testing on this, writing custom events that test out different parts of the functionality and make sure we haven't broken anything else.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Projects:
FFVI: Divergent Paths (Completed) - a complete storyline and gameplay hack of FF6 that adds Leo as a playable character
  Find
[-] The following 4 users say Thank You to PowerPanda for this post:
  • Blunderpuggs (02-09-2020), C-Dude (02-09-2020), madsiur (02-09-2020), NPCnextdoor (02-09-2020)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Finishing Off The Complete Roster Hack - by PowerPanda - 02-09-2020, 06:38 PM