Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Finishing Off The Complete Roster Hack

Threads: 34
Thanks Received: 10
Thanks Given: 13
Status
Moog
Shop's working!  It was mostly a matter of finding the table pointers, making bigger tables for the new actors, and then putting them in.  The menu pointers also needed to be fixed; most of the characters didn't have their fanfare options set.
Attached is v0.88 of the full roster hack... it's JUST the patch and my additional hex notes, so be sure to grab PowerPanda's v0.8 as well if you want to read up on the other stuff (or if you want the test save).  Two versions are included, one with EveryChocobo applied (had to fix some pointers for it, hence its inclusion) and one without.
.zip  full roster - v0.88.zip (171.38 KB, 15 downloads)

Note that like I said in the earlier post, the shop OAM will default to using Imperial Soldier and Imp as actors E and F.  The EveryChocobo version includes the subroutine to change the tiles on actors E and F; if you launch it with PowerPanda's save you should see Brown Leo and Green Banon in the shop menu.
This pair can be changed by changing the hex value in the subroutine, see the included notes.

Sorry this isn't in ASM format, I do pretty much everything in direct hex.  It should be fairly easy to convert, though, as it is rigorously documented.

Hex notes:
EDIT: I'm a flake, I uploaded the wrong ZIP file; it had out-of-date notes and it didn't even have the EveryChocobo version!  The file should be correct now, and now includes all of PowerPanda's notes and the test save from v0.8.
  Find
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to C-Dude for this post:
  • Gi Nattak (01-25-2020), madsiur (01-26-2020), PowerPanda (01-26-2020)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Finishing Off The Complete Roster Hack - by C-Dude - 01-25-2020, 04:56 PM