Users browsing this thread: 17 Guest(s)
Finishing Off The Complete Roster Hack

Threads: 49
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 5
Status
None
Small update today, but I've tested, and the new characters ARE responding to Casewords (characters collected, characters collected, etc.). So that's good news.

There are a few subroutines that will need to be adjusted and expanded. I'll list them here and post their addresses when I find them.
Complicated routine for determining the number of characters in the party (found: CA/C5C1 - this one is going to be complicated)
The subroutines that determine which characters show up on the Blackjack/Falcon (found - determining best course of action)
The "Inn" subroutine that heals all characters (found - no action needed as it goes by party character)
The Unequip Subroutine from the airship (found - this one is doable if I move the sound effects to a subroutine)
The destruction of the world cutscene (found - determining if any action needs to be taken)

Projects:
FFVI: Divergent Paths (Completed) - a complete storyline and gameplay hack of FF6 that adds Leo as a playable character
  Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Finishing Off The Complete Roster Hack - by PowerPanda - 07-14-2018, 09:59 PM