Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Add wind effect to a custom song.

Threads: 31
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
I'm so sorry for this (really) late response, but despite your suggestions, I still didn't managed to add the wind to my custom song. Here there are some doubts I had over my failed attempts, hoping they may be helpful in order to find a definitive solution:

1.As eale said, the Wind sound effect are contained into 2 channels of the Dark World's song data while the others are the instruments. However I had some difficulties in recognising the 2 Wind channels in hex. I tried dumping each one of the song channels which shared the same DC 2X hex and then pasting them at the end of my custom song but no wind sound played. Here's a log of the addresses of the data I took from the song "Dark World": (Note: The addreses are from an Headered Rom)
09AE83-09AF61: 3 Channels Sharing the hex DC 20
09AFE3-09B03F: 2 Channels Sharing the Hex DC 23
09B040-09B09E: 2 Channels, the first with hex DC 04 and the other DC 03.
If I made a mistake in choosing one of those data, can someone please provide me the true addreses of the 2 wind tracks?

2. After I paste the wind tracks in my custom Dark World song (which normally has only 3 tracks), do I need to make some changes to the song's data itself or I have to set up the instrument or channels in a certain way in order to wind sound to play?
  Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Add wind effect to a custom song. - by edale - 02-13-2018, 04:19 AM
RE: Add wind effect to a custom song. - by LoneRedMage - 01-22-2020, 07:45 AM