Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Changing default Row to certain characters

Threads: 3
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 8
Status
None
Yeah I did some tests and couldn't see any associations with another previous character.  I have tons of savestates so I was able to return prior to Kefka event in Thamasa and change everyone's row to Front but that didn't influence anything related to Leo's weird Back Row.

I took a look at the code Madsiur shared, I'm really not sure what to do here...I can find offsets and mess with hex but that's about it...I don't know what to do with RAM location code. I searched in C3 and D4 and didn't find much...I see $75 a lot but it's used for many different functions and none of them are documented. Some results leads to menu functions but since it's not documented, it's really hard to figure.

If I absolutely have to program something and do conditions, I will have to give up for now, I'm not there yet.
I had the impression that all I had to do is change some hex here and there and be done with it but it's more complicated than that Sad
  Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Changing default Row to certain characters - by Warrax - 09-21-2017, 12:52 AM