Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Iris Event Idea Submissions/Discussion

Threads: 83
Thanks Received: 55
Thanks Given: 7
Status
Obliviscence
You know what might be cool? Some content with Iris/Shadow/Leo... as kind of an outsiders group. Of course, It would actually be really interesting to see an interaction between Iris and Leo. Iris could be a very specific catalyst for Leo's doubt, as I'm sure she wouldn't treat Leo with the same kind of respect the rest of the PC cast does. In her mind, turning a blind eye to the empire's seedier activities is just as bad as outright condoning it. We really wouldn't even need Shadow... but he could be written in.

I'm leaning toward the idea of bringing Iris (either intentionally, or unintentionally) to Thamasa and adding a little content to that portion of the game... heck, if we're using my MMMMMagic update, we can even equip Leo with Espers while we use him and Iris together.

Any other objections/suggestions before we start allowing people to start writing/rewriting scenes?

Edit: And for those who are on board, how about a suggestion or two for a scenario with Iris/Leo (plus maybe Shadow) and maybe a mini-dungeon idea that might make sense in the context of what's going on.
  Find

Messages In This Thread
Iris Event Idea Submissions/Discussion - by B-Run - 09-27-2016, 10:37 AM
RE: Iris Event Idea Submissions/Discussion - by B-Run - 11-15-2016, 08:42 AM