Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Iris Event Idea Submissions/Discussion

Threads: 279
Thanks Received: 236
Thanks Given: 58
Status
Tissue-aware
(11-13-2016, 03:24 PM)Lockirby2 Wrote: 2. I really don't like the idea of going the Mog/Umaro/Gogo route.  I'd prefer to integrate her more deeply into the story, and this feels more likely to tack her on, if you know what I mean.

Me neither. This reason is the same why I don't want the 16th character to be found in a generic way like the auction house or after a random encounter. There is as much fun in integrating technically those two characters than planning their well blending in the story and setting up their backstory. We must give them story-wise an importance minimally similar to Shadow.

(11-13-2016, 03:24 PM)Lockirby2 Wrote: I also think of the FC as the "final dungeon" for the first half of the game, so I feel like we shouldn't be introducing a main character there, in terms of gameplay.

To be honest I pointed the FC as a point where you gain more freedom in the WOB but I realize there is no real point earlier where you gain some freedom. I don't mind Iris NPC appearance anywhere in the WOB. As for the PC appearance, it could be prior to Leo's death but we must ensure we don't force Iris down the throat of the player.
  Find

Messages In This Thread
Iris Event Idea Submissions/Discussion - by B-Run - 09-27-2016, 10:37 AM
RE: Iris Event Idea Submissions/Discussion - by madsiur - 11-13-2016, 05:11 PM