Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Having the option to use Vigor in some spells

Threads: 94
Thanks Received: 17
Thanks Given: 26
Status
Charmed
Gee, how did I not think of increasing enemy defense? Lel. I guess I was afraid I might not get my stone wall enemies not be that impressive, but yeah.

Also, though I wasn't being clear, I actually wanted confirmation wether my formula would make battle power slighty less powerful and allow higher numbers/variety. I've been trying to make calcs and I can never seem to have a formula where Double Vigor equals at least more than double Battle Power.

But...I guess it makes sense? ...no, you can rather easily get a new weapon with double your battle power you had before while it would take like 16 levels to do the same with 36 stamina and a x2 boost...

Oh this is so confusing...I think I should just give up and actually continue with the hack instead of fighthing with this thing...

Step forward, spriters! We are also responsible to make hacks look new and fresh, we are no less important than code or ASM hackers! CHARGE!!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Having the option to use Vigor in some spells - by Kugawattan - 05-09-2016, 08:12 PM