Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Having the option to use Vigor in some spells

Threads: 94
Thanks Received: 17
Thanks Given: 26
Status
Charmed
I've been testing more and more the tweak, and while I am certainly satisfied, I would like to request something.

Battle power of the weapons have to be adjusted really low to not pulverize the early game. For example, I have the Mytrhil Sword have 6 battle power (instead of the original 38) to deal around 40 damage with a character with average vigor.

While no big deal, this makes the battle power seem really low compared to most stats, specially the neighboring defense stat (that at early levels goes to 100). I also feel that, by lowering the damage a weapon gives, it would make vigor even stand out more...I think.

Would having the damage formula something like
Battle Power * 2 + (Level * Vigor * Battle Power) / 32 do something resemble what I'm describing, or am I pipe dreaming?

If you can't do anything, no big deal. I'll just stick with my current formula, as it is working quite great, if I say so myself.

Thanks

Step forward, spriters! We are also responsible to make hacks look new and fresh, we are no less important than code or ASM hackers! CHARGE!!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Having the option to use Vigor in some spells - by Kugawattan - 05-09-2016, 01:28 PM