Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Imperial Soldier sprite request

Threads: 279
Thanks Received: 236
Thanks Given: 58
Status
Tissue-aware
(04-29-2016, 01:01 PM)Gi Nattak Wrote: [...] well then I think that James's thread should be erased if the intent is for people not to use them, I understand putting them on Deviant Art but here people could find and use them in their hacks, and if you wouldn't want this happening I'd suggest we prevent that by erasing that thread.

You point is logic and I have nothing against it. James theory was that they would get stolen easily on his DeviantArt. I also never suggested to make a thread here but did not cared that much after he made it. My idea was more in a portfolio optic than "releasing them for public use".

Anyone using these for a public hack (even with credit) should be called a hacking leech and should be send to the  romhacking Gulag. If it happens with a user here, he will be send to the ff6hacking Gulag , which is far worst than the romhacking one because you live in black and white and will meet people like russian spammers, @Scream, @"Fresh Prince", @GirlyThing, @"Trap Nation" and @jinnoripperroo.
  Find

Messages In This Thread
Imperial Soldier sprite request - by FF6Fanatic - 04-29-2016, 11:19 AM
RE: Imperial Soldier sprite request - by madsiur - 04-29-2016, 12:13 PM
RE: Imperial Soldier sprite request - by madsiur - 04-29-2016, 01:55 PM
RE: Imperial Soldier sprite request - by madsiur - 04-30-2016, 10:04 AM