The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 895 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.3.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 895 errorHandler->error

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Princess Zelda sprite, WIP, advice appreciated

Threads: 4
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 2
Status
None
Here is a sprite I am creating for my Smash Bros hack, titled "Final Smash Bros." I've been working on it for a while, but I took a break about a year ago to let the game come out. Then DLC was announced, so I waited until final DLC was announced, which just happened. I am glad I did wait, because Cloud (Cyan) and Ryu (Sabin) can be in it!

The following is a Princess Zelda sprite. I took what already exists in Link to the Past, and tried to expand to some other poses. Some aren't too great, and a few poses I haven't even done yet but I'm the majority of the way through it. Constructive criticism is greatly appreciated! The shadows underneath her exist because they do in Zelda:LttP. I'm not married to the shadows, but since I'm using sprites for bosses/monsters/etc from different games, different styles are fine. She and Link could have shadows and no one else, and I'm great with that, and maybe down the line I remove them, no clue.

For the record, this and any other of my sprites anyone is free to use for any reason. I'm also not as good a spriter as some of you and I would take no offense if someone changed some/all of this and said "These poses looked like doodoo, so I fixed them for you", lol.

I'm also not entirely sure how some of you are exporting a 128 x 144 sheet, and this is a 128 x 128. I imagine I am missing a few poses. I did this in Relm editor, but exported out of FF3SE. I put the palette at the top like the spriter guide suggested. It uses Palette 0 as is, although the Triforce/tent shot could use a different color (I don't even like the triforce shot I did). I don't understand currently what colors in what palettes are shared with the map and the like and am scared to change anything.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0ByGc4t0...sp=sharing
  Find

Messages In This Thread
Princess Zelda sprite, WIP, advice appreciated - by cdizzle - 02-13-2016, 12:16 PM