Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Final Fantasy VI Blindfolded LLG

Threads: 279
Thanks Received: 236
Thanks Given: 58
Status
Tissue-aware
(01-29-2016, 11:47 PM)Lockirby2 Wrote: I could also upload another (unlisted on YouTube) series with some of the "fat" trimmed if you think that would be better to host.  In particular, if the focus is on the LLG strats I could make a second playlist with just the boss fights (and perhaps some other noteworthy parts, like the battle of Narshe).

That is a great idea. I think maybe all the boss fight and mandatory battles could probably be in one long video that could be sort of a recap of the playlist, unless each boss alone take more than 30 minutes in average. A 6 hour video would be a bit pushed too far... In that event a second playlist would be fine.

Just an idea, you could also remove the original audio tracks and make a special commentary session for the boss compilation with like a guest. It would be like describing a sport game!

I think hosting the original playlist as it is for a start is fine, but the boss compilation idea is definitely an added value to the thing, maybe there could be a possibility though to add audio commentaries to the first video that doesn't have any? Also, you would lose all your YT annotation unless you redo them with a video editor if they are necessary.
  Find

Messages In This Thread
Final Fantasy VI Blindfolded LLG - by Lockirby2 - 01-29-2016, 11:58 AM
RE: Final Fantasy VI Blindfolded LLG - by madsiur - 01-29-2016, 10:30 PM
RE: Final Fantasy VI Blindfolded LLG - by madsiur - 01-30-2016, 01:52 AM
RE: Final Fantasy VI Blindfolded LLG - by madsiur - 01-30-2016, 12:13 PM