The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 895 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.3.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 895 errorHandler->error

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Glitchy Animation (Tools)

Threads: 94
Thanks Received: 17
Thanks Given: 26
Status
Charmed
I was trying to edit the existing Tools, and I've yet to know how to edit the effects of those that aren't Flash or Bio Blaster; but for those I went ahead and tried to give them custom animations: Bio Blaster now casts a red Cure on the target, and Flash casts Big Guard on the target. I got something okay with Flash, but however for Bio Blaster, no matter what I do with FF3usME or FF6MDE, I can't get a satisfying result. These are my parameters, and the base spells for reference:

[Image: ngngngn_by_kugawattan-d9mbgso.png]

With these commands, The animation seems to play fine, until the end of the Cure animation, where this happens...

[Image: crossover_crisis_00011_by_kugawattan-d9mbh0y.bmp]

After Banon steps back the glitchy stuff disappears, but as you can notice, it looks really unproffesional and I do not wish to leave it like that. What can I do? Anyone with spell editing experience?

Note that if I switch places of the "Cure" animation, to this:

[Image: ngnng2_by_kugawattan-d9mbgsz.png]

I get no cure animation at all. Banon steps forward, draws the Bio Blaster, the sound effect plays, Terra is healed with no special effects, Banon steps back. Pretty underwhelming, too.

Halp pls

Step forward, spriters! We are also responsible to make hacks look new and fresh, we are no less important than code or ASM hackers! CHARGE!!

Messages In This Thread
Glitchy Animation (Tools) - by Kugawattan - 01-01-2016, 12:35 PM
RE: Glitchy Animation (Tools) - by HatZen08 - 01-01-2016, 05:50 PM
RE: Glitchy Animation (Tools) - by Kugawattan - 01-01-2016, 08:00 PM