Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Forum Update Bug Reports / Suggestions Thread

Threads: 279
Thanks Received: 236
Thanks Given: 58
Status
Tissue-aware
(01-09-2016, 05:56 AM)Tenkarider Wrote: I feel like what you actually did with Lockirby2's title was to remove the previous image because it had an animation  Tongue

But..... this one also has animation, except it's not a gif but animated png (supported by Firefox, Opera and Safari). If you use Chrome read the line above the image.  Finger  

The gif equivalent had really bad font shadow, png (therefore APNG as well) allow higher quality images (more colors).

<table>
<tr>
<td>APNG</td><td> [Image: 1stplace.png]</td> </tr><tr><td>GIF </td><td> [Image: 1stplace.gif]</td></tr></table>

(01-09-2016, 07:43 AM)Catone Wrote: Wow, don't know what changed recently... maybe still work in progress, and keep in mind I'm the bumm using an old browser but, now all the signatures are displayed on top of the post in my window.

Yes I was trying to get the styling pipe dream mentionned in 1st post working. I got a workaround but it involve dynamically change the height of an empty element which will have the same height as the signature to prevent the signature overlap on the thanks window if any (or top of next post). The post entity (with left container with username and avatar) has been the bane of my existence since the beginning in october. I just reverted everything back to what it was because I need to sleep now. Sweat
  Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Forum Update Bug Reports / Suggestions Thread - by madsiur - 01-09-2016, 08:18 AM