Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Patch: Replaced Command - Possess with 8 spell list

Threads: 44
Thanks Received: 26
Thanks Given: 21
Status
Zombie
So the problem is with 2BAF and what it's actually looking at instead of what it should be looking at. 
Don't get me wrong, its a very interesting quick repair, I was never aware of that problem. Course as I said, it was a quick project either way so I'd have probably never caught it regardless. 

If I last long enough to remember anything I want to know whats going on with 2BAF, even more so since the Magitech status is set when you get the armor, through event code, or like the opening of the game when the characters are "created" and placed on the map. Which leaves the question, why would a status check, which as far as I remember can't change in battle, be thrown off by another attack?

Edit: I say "when you get the armor" because I did some work on another that allowed it to be equipped from the airship. Don't think I ever got it to show on the world map though. The point was more adding stuff to the airship rather than the armor specifically, think I got a little more occupied with the chocobo riding instead. (And then it shows up on the "random" screen shot with its far outdated "arrow to the knee" reference... Regardless,

Thanks for the reply.

The only true wisdom is knowing you know nothing.
  Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Patch: Replaced Command - Possess with 8 spell list - by Catone - 07-22-2022, 05:43 PM