Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Patch: Replaced Command - Possess with 8 spell list

Threads: 44
Thanks Received: 26
Thanks Given: 21
Status
Zombie
Is it still a necro post when the poster is more of a necro than the last post?

Anyway, I can't help but admit I'm about as rusty as it gets and from the looks of things when I wrote any of this I had barely kept things considered half propped documentation. That being said, I wasn't aware of 2BAF would be changed if another attack was in progress (kind curious how that happens, honestly). 
According to dates on my files this is an old one and I doubt I was enough of a "coder" or intoxicated well enough at the time to have even thought of 2BAF being off, I also don't remember what else I was cussing at the time. So not sure if this was a quick side project, with the hope of being usable without interrupting the vanilla game, or if I was playing with airships, quest, and magitech armor around that time. Regardless, does 64BA also flag if anyone has the magitech command, or only when someone is flagged in armor? (I seem to recall the flag for being in armor as sepperate from the command...)? 
Not saying its not a better solution, hell I barely remember testing this at all and never got around to rewritting a battle field to require "guest" that would need it either. 

Oh and again, I'm rusty enough to be a complete noob ATM so it'll probably take me a week and a few shots to make sence of any propper answer, so....
  Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Patch: Replaced Command - Possess with 8 spell list - by Catone - 07-22-2022, 03:20 PM