Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Patch: Replaced Command - Possess with 8 spell list

Threads: 44
Thanks Received: 26
Thanks Given: 21
Status
Zombie
Set back another day, changed some code around to lessen the chance of a potenial bug. I did run into one instance that my command check value still returned 0 instead of the commmand number, but can't reproduce the effect, to reduce its chances of showing up, I changed it to check for the MagiTek command instead of summon, meaning if it DOES return a 0 value for some chance, it will show the new menu instead of MagiTek's menu. (Since anybody using this will probably be using MagiTek less often that the custom list, less chance for it to be noticed. Also let me have more play in which command number I could use to start the new menu because all of them are lower than MagiTek's number. Win win)

The set back, even after shuffling commands around and getting the new menu off the calculated spells chart, it still loads the text based off of MagiTek's first spell, the spells used are based off of the 0 count, haven't looked at the code enough to figure out why its using a calculated start point to load the text while the spells are loading correctly (start at 0.) Could probably get around it by using two list to load from but that'd just complicate things for anybody attempting to use.

On the other hand, my added code looks to be working 100% now so that's a plus. To be continued.

The only true wisdom is knowing you know nothing.
  Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Patch: New Command List - Summon Command Replace - by Catone - 12-02-2015, 09:15 AM