Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Patch: Replaced Command - Possess with 8 spell list

Threads: 44
Thanks Received: 26
Thanks Given: 21
Status
Zombie
I agree Possess would be a good one to replace. Sure, it serves a purpose where it is, while it last, but worthless beyond that, so yeah good one to replace.

I've always felt an item to turn Runic to Shock would be a nice one but to do it easy you'd need to replace one of the other skills that switch based on an item. Something I added for personal use awhile back was make Locke's Fight command work as Capture (there's a thread on it somewhere, was a little work cause for praticality you have to remove the "nothing to steal" message.) I enjoyed the game with it, but most would probably say unbalanced. The reason I mention it now, in theory, you could take that off an item and use the code space to make Runic switch to Shock. Then it's just a matter of attaching it to any item. The only questionable part of such a patch would be if the user wanted Capture either gone or combined with Locke's fight.

While I never was overly found of Jump (to little dmg boost for the amount of time it takes to execute imo), but it is kinda symbolic I guess. That and I'm kinda fond of adding it as a skill directly (goes good with a FF4 Kain sprite). Course, using the replace command code and item for it to convert Runic/Shock might be something todo. Might look into that one.

Sketch is a little to tightly tied to the story for a general use replacement patch. Morph is kinda the same boat, just more of a pain to replace. Coin Toss I never cared for, mostly just because I'm cheap. Would be something to replace, just a matter of what would be fancy enough to replace it with.

Definatly some ideas to think on.

The only true wisdom is knowing you know nothing.
  Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Patch: New Command List - Summon Command Replace - by Catone - 12-01-2015, 03:11 PM