Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)
FF6 ROTDS first time run playthrough

Threads: 56
Thanks Received: 13
Thanks Given: 84
Status
Atma
Only in that room? how should a player realize that without any type of hint? (say you go both for Gilgamesh and Red Dragon, there are good chances that you'll move out from that room before you attempt teleport)

----------------

part 87: Intense battles under a stormy sky
Why a bridge as battle background in the top area of Fanatics Tower?
It's a shame that divine gift wasn't available for Tifa, THAT would be really something, still she would become beyond the overpowerness.

part 88: To Shenron castle!!
the fight against JCE3000GT was cool anyway Wink (still i'm afraid i should had to come here before...)
the whole part of the esperworld is a great idea, finally something that's really close to be a completely new area, compared to vanilla areas.
Layer 2 is transparent in some area... but i believe it's written in ROTDS 1.4 changelog that you fixed it.
PS. nice for the song against Golgotha of Neclord(Suikoden 2) Wink

part 89: too much statuses to guard!!
I hated Golgotha very much... well, it's easy to notice that in Twitch's chatbox XD
for a moment i thought death protection were ignored, then i realized i used Zombie protection instead... worth of a facepalm.
In the very end the solution against those type of bosses is not care too much about statuses, protect the most annoying ones and just rush them.
PS. about Gamma Sword, i thought it was quite the sword according to some thread around, but it doesn't look very special to me... am i missing something?

THE GREATEST CHALLENGE OF ALL TIMES AWAITS:
http://www.ff6hacking.com/forums/showthr...p?tid=2593
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO SLAY A GOD?
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tenkarider's project #2 is started: FF6 Curse of the Madsiur Joke (CotMJ)
http://www.ff6hacking.com/forums/showthr...p?tid=2755
What happens when Madsiur tweaks your account? This full game hack will show that!
  Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: FF6 ROTDS first time run playthrough - by Tenkarider - 11-04-2015, 11:05 AM