Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
FF6 ROTDS first time run playthrough

Threads: 98
Thanks Received: 149
Thanks Given: 160
Status
Nattak\'d
Oops yeah those caped dudes are showing before they turn to flowers lol, good eye on that! The cape dudes have the flower sprite in it because it was expanded to make a full sheet character instead, but the change to the flower pose should kick in before the screen fades in =X An easy fix at least, glad you noticed.

The song in the cave sounds normal, how it's intended to sound anyway according to the midi, pretty close anyway lol, those pitch bends are pretty weird yeah. It's labeled as Dangerous Hideout, from Secret of the Stars. It seems to be impossible to find the song online though, and it doesn't appear to be on the OST. But yeah, sounds as should to me.

The steal formula is unchanged I think, unless there's some patch in the improvement project that touches on it. In 1.4 I edited the % in comparison with the monster level, so at really high levels it is still possible.

The Veldt song you are hearing is Xenoblade Gaur Plains, done exquisitely well by Jackimus. In 1.4 the WoR has another song though, so it will play just in the WoB.

We are born, live, die and then do the same thing over again.

Messages In This Thread
RE: FF6 ROTDS first time run playthrough - by Gi Nattak - 10-22-2015, 02:01 AM