Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
FF6 ROTDS first time run playthrough

Threads: 56
Thanks Received: 13
Thanks Given: 84
Status
Atma
Quote:it's actually an original bug possibly of sorts with the 'Can't run w/L+R,warp/smoke works'

Interesting...

Quote:As for Ark the airship esper there denying Serin to come aboard, while hilarious, I am not sure how that happened, it's set 100% not to miss and besides that I have no clue lol. I can't seem to re-produce it, but I'll have to look into it more.
Well at least now you can see the bug in action, rather than just a statement...

PS. have checked this one?
Quote:part 60: Searching for a drunk
Spoiler (Click to View)
Gi Nattak, check 8:10... there's a formation which has a buggy mould, or something!

part 66: Doing stuff
Who in the heck is the cloaked guy in 7:00 that turns immediately into flowers? O_o

Another situation in which i actually didn't know what to expect? the one in which Avalon could talk with lela this time... it's difficult defining myself disappointed, i mean, what in the hell should had to happen there? (maybe a prize XD )

Omega Mk.4 behaves perhaps like the one in 10 global boss challenge of Zeemis? i already fought it once in that case...

part 67: No more zombie boss? Too much mainstream!
I'm still not sure if Veldt song has something to do with ending song of Breath of Fire 3 or one RPG maker song in particular... dunno.

Inside Veldt cave there's a weird song... i can't tell if one instrument(Oboe, i think) works as intended or not, could you hear that song from my video and verify it?

I was surprised to not see a certain patch applied to ROTDS, i mean, Oboro Buu?!? ahahah! that was hilarious XD
Quite funny to see Tifa warping away in that fight too.

Speaking of which... in colosseum the song resets each time i change room or exit from inventory... is there any way to fix that?

part 68: Farming in town
Here you can farm Purple stuff and elemental rods for free!!

I'm still wondering if Steal formula is still the same of vanilla or not...

THE GREATEST CHALLENGE OF ALL TIMES AWAITS:
http://www.ff6hacking.com/forums/showthr...p?tid=2593
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO SLAY A GOD?
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tenkarider's project #2 is started: FF6 Curse of the Madsiur Joke (CotMJ)
http://www.ff6hacking.com/forums/showthr...p?tid=2755
What happens when Madsiur tweaks your account? This full game hack will show that!
  Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: FF6 ROTDS first time run playthrough - by Tenkarider - 10-22-2015, 01:25 AM