Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
FF6 ROTDS first time run playthrough

Threads: 56
Thanks Received: 13
Thanks Given: 84
Status
Atma
part 51: Damn, Quake is just a bait!!!
Ultima Weapon makes really insane chains, sometimes... at first i thought it was Quake the real problem, but Last Word's ambiguous timing makes just turn into a waste of turns any attempt of preventing Quake... Except Oboro, which is equiped with auto-float and regen relic, the others just heal themselves, if Fusoya miss the timing to cast float(man, i was sure even Serin learnt it!)
Despite that i fell for it at least 2 times...

PS. why Griffon Eye doesn't block berserk from Mindblast? nerfed Ribbon?

part 52: Die Zemus, you don't belong in this world!
At the end Aqua Gear was a bad choice with Ultima Weapon, removing it made Oboro live longer.
Then the well made battle against Zemus and Zuriel... while Zuriel revals himself a very talented supporter, i must say that the huge quantity of Zemus HP is not really much justified: above 20000 HP it becomes an attrition battle, since the AI shemes of Zemus aren't elaborated at all (Zuriel is the actual menace here) and there aren't many good options, Except Flare... all what you do(mainly) in the fight is Casting Flare and Heal(quite expensive) and periodically Osmose.
PS. Oboro has a fine cocky speech, but he often ends up doing the healer in those story battles...

part 53: Stuck through the road?!?
Exploiting Zuriel's weakness changes heavily the outcome of the battle, just aking: is that fine to you? i mean... Zuriel's AI periodically sets him all the good statuses, Life 3 included, it appearently looks like you want to avoid Zuriel's death at any cost...
I also found that the monster formation with 4 enemies, while escaping, show a little graphic glitch on one monster...
then i suddenly got blocked forever inside an event that shakes the earth...(take a look at it) what the heck happened with your 1.3.1 temp version? (1.3 works fine)
check those events before 1.4, it would be very bad if this glitch is still inide the next version!

THE GREATEST CHALLENGE OF ALL TIMES AWAITS:
http://www.ff6hacking.com/forums/showthr...p?tid=2593
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO SLAY A GOD?
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tenkarider's project #2 is started: FF6 Curse of the Madsiur Joke (CotMJ)
http://www.ff6hacking.com/forums/showthr...p?tid=2755
What happens when Madsiur tweaks your account? This full game hack will show that!
  Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: FF6 ROTDS first time run playthrough - by Tenkarider - 07-24-2015, 10:07 PM