Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
FF6 ROTDS first time run playthrough

Threads: 56
Thanks Received: 13
Thanks Given: 84
Status
Atma
part 43: FuSoYa broke the balance!
I noticed that super strong monsters most of the times are weak to stop or sleep: while i'm agree with providing a second way to beat a monster, i'd suggest to not be a 100% safe solution, i mean if the monster is super strong, but weak to stop, he's basically dead if you know the spell... spells that halve or something their chances to kill you would be better... like slow/poison/silence/blind

About FuSoYa that remembers 90% of all the spells is really overpower: he becomes way too much stronger than the other allies, he also manage to easily deal ~4000 damage... while next bosses kick the ass and so the balance is not compromised, that only means that having FuSoYa in the party is not anymore an option...

PS. the song of the mountain is glitchy in my emulator...

part 44: yeah, that moment always happens...
Oh! finally someone put a chest in the bottom of the dungeon!

part 45: Cheap bossrush
How to waste an hour doing a bossrush with 0% chance of winning... even if that wasn't even my best party formation... despite that i managed to survive for much time due to the Crappy effect of Light Saber(just a demonstration of the fact it was an error its effect)
PS. hey, that megamen-like boss looks quite overpower!

THE GREATEST CHALLENGE OF ALL TIMES AWAITS:
http://www.ff6hacking.com/forums/showthr...p?tid=2593
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO SLAY A GOD?
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tenkarider's project #2 is started: FF6 Curse of the Madsiur Joke (CotMJ)
http://www.ff6hacking.com/forums/showthr...p?tid=2755
What happens when Madsiur tweaks your account? This full game hack will show that!
  Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: FF6 ROTDS first time run playthrough - by Tenkarider - 06-13-2015, 03:26 PM