Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)
FF6 ROTDS first time run playthrough

Threads: 56
Thanks Received: 13
Thanks Given: 84
Status
Atma
Quote:- That chocobo costing 100 gp is a mistake yea, should be 1000 I must have forgot to make the change in the code after the dialog or something ;_;
Not exactly "That", also other hidden chocobos actually cost 100 GP instead, at this point i'll check if all the hidden stables will share the problem(i believe so, isn't the same event for all those stables?)

part 40: To pork and lobster!
Reptiles were quite unfriendly... luckily the steal was just a pizza.

part 41: Ok, it's Leo, but...
In the treasure room unlocked after the banquet there was an opened chest... is that normal? i mean... could it be that there was a chest i shouldn't had to open through the game?

Everything was ok, until i accidentally attacked with Leo, and i saw >2500 damage! as a pig! I restarted the battle and Leo was even able to do around 9999 damage with the attack... what's happening here?!? I was discussing about that with Gi Nattak, but theorically its damage should be more or less the same of Atma weapon, but the video tells a different story: i'd say that depends on target's Lv and current HP instead, you can see in the video how damage quickly decrease following a similar scheme: ~9999 -> ~5000 -> ~3000 -> ~2000 -> ~1500 ... and after few extra strikes the boss is ready for the finishing blow.

There's need of some explaination...

part 42: Tasteless
Here you can see even better the rampage of Lightsaber, suspected to be bugged, etc...
The battle was too much cheap: Sooner or later i'll try to fight without that blade as filler segment.

THE GREATEST CHALLENGE OF ALL TIMES AWAITS:
http://www.ff6hacking.com/forums/showthr...p?tid=2593
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO SLAY A GOD?
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tenkarider's project #2 is started: FF6 Curse of the Madsiur Joke (CotMJ)
http://www.ff6hacking.com/forums/showthr...p?tid=2755
What happens when Madsiur tweaks your account? This full game hack will show that!
  Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: FF6 ROTDS first time run playthrough - by Tenkarider - 06-09-2015, 08:09 PM