Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
FF6 ROTDS first time run playthrough

Threads: 98
Thanks Received: 149
Thanks Given: 160
Status
Nattak\'d
I suppose now might be a good time to ask, what's with all the unbearable lag in these videos? Both graphically and of course the music. Is that a recording thing I hope? Or is it playing that way? Seems sometimes is much better than others though.

About the Sealed Gate soldier blocking...
Curious, huh? Just wait the 3 next segments, which will also show the matter happening [Image: Umaro.gif]

Uh, yeah lol! So I guess I will see the issue in the next video then? Here it looked good still... and he should be gone from there right after talking to Arvis and the Mayor in Narshe, so yeah I'm still baffled what it could be, I wish you could just tell me so I could get to work on it in the meantime, but should be soon now eh?

EDIT: Okay I see you've got the next ones up on Youtube already, I'll check em then. I'll wait till you post them up here in the thread before commenting though. ...but I do see just now the formations by that cave next to the Veldt are wrong though, playing no battle theme and just wrong encounter's there. Good catch. =)

I do appreciate the thorough overworld tile testing, with the airship also, but I'm pretty sure you will not find any issues there, like the chocobo ones. One can hope anyways, but seriously I don't see how there could be any, I made doubly sure around the Sealed Gate cave to not allow it to land...but if you're willing to take the time to test every tile then by all means lol.

We are born, live, die and then do the same thing over again.

Messages In This Thread
RE: FF6 ROTDS first time run playthrough - by Gi Nattak - 06-09-2015, 03:25 PM