Users browsing this thread: 5 Guest(s)
FF6 ROTDS first time run playthrough

Threads: 56
Thanks Received: 13
Thanks Given: 84
Status
Atma
Quote:I strengthened him and weakened her basically both stats and battlescript
Also nerfed her? Pay attention to not make possible the case in which the minions beat Aerith, they managed to halve her HP when they attacked in three...

Quote:Catastrophe, which is chainsaw essentially I don't think I changed in terms of power. But yeah it is strong as f**k, that early. But at least one has to do that whole long rare item quest to get it...
I have a suggestion for you: you should give a reason to the player to use the Flare blade: in vanilla you used Drill rather than Chainsaw because against bosses it was terrible if Edgar tried to use istant death(100% miss), but with the patch that will trigger death only if the target isn't immune to it, now there's no point in using Flare blade... how 'bout assigning to that Aether fire property? in that way against monsters weak to fire you'll choose Flare blade instead of Catastrophe...

Quote:please do tell! I think the soldier idea there is cool I doubt I could come up with anything "better" than that, so I hope whatever you are thinking he wont work later on is wrong XD.
Curious, huh? Just wait the 3 next segments, which will also show the matter happening Tongue

Quote:Consider the Riot Mecha able to run from now, good thinking. And maybe lessening the encounter rate of them, but I think you just had a string of bad encounter luck.
You're gonna remove the can't run flag? Depends on you if it's a good choice or not: i realized that in the banquet the M-tek armor battle will use them as monsters... if you remove the flag, then the player will be able to run away from them, also when you get spotted in vector or in the base near the sealed gate the magitek armor encounter should be composed from a Riot Mecha and a "Clod" type monster(the guy with a giant sword)... i know you can run away from the second one, so i guess that you'll be able to escape from those battle too...

Quote:Glad nothing bad to report about it though it sounds like!
It's a really good fight, there's no need to change it, if you get your ass kicked the first time, then it's time to use protect on your party: the real threat for me is melee and float should be a good idea to be learnt.

part 34: Wasting time exploring in the flashback XD
I know that it would be a time paradox to find something in a flashback and then bring it with you in the present, yet it wouldn't stop me from doing that in my hack Tongue

part 35: Molesting Gi Nattak's WoB map
Searching exploits in your worldmap became my favorite hobby XD, the airship test looks like it's passed... yet i hoped i'd found some extra location in WoB(except that isolated cave i'll talk about later) dunno... maybe some extra entry will appear later?

part 36: I'm afraid I'm a bit overpower...
Hilarious dialogue lines and song in the Church Laugh
I'm terribly sorry to have waited so much time for Metroid: now he's powerless against me... Sad
In the lesser triangle island i only found Tiamat as strong(not too much) monster, but i also see a desert spot... since i spent much time in searching for a rare encounter and didn't found anything, i doubt i'll explore further that island, so... would you be so kind to tell me if there's some other rare monster in that island? Wink
Then i found a cave that i exchanged for the exit of Mt. Koltz, until i found a different song, strong monsters and an interesting hammer inside a chest... good job, it's similar to something i'm gonna insert in my hack!

THE GREATEST CHALLENGE OF ALL TIMES AWAITS:
http://www.ff6hacking.com/forums/showthr...p?tid=2593
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO SLAY A GOD?
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tenkarider's project #2 is started: FF6 Curse of the Madsiur Joke (CotMJ)
http://www.ff6hacking.com/forums/showthr...p?tid=2755
What happens when Madsiur tweaks your account? This full game hack will show that!
  Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: FF6 ROTDS first time run playthrough - by Tenkarider - 06-09-2015, 06:39 AM