Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)
FF6 ROTDS first time run playthrough

Threads: 56
Thanks Received: 13
Thanks Given: 84
Status
Atma
@James: to be more precise he likes them less than their previous versions, and the only portraits he saw before expressing his opinion were until Tifa(yet not ALL the portrait he saw, he liked them less)

You're also assuming that my opinion means that your tifa portrait is worse than the ripped one... wrong, your portrait is better, but i like more the previous one: better and liked more are not the same thing.
You're asking for an explaination, but the reason cannot be described by words, after all people shouldn't use logic for explain the art, right?

part 13: Wrecking havoc!
Heh, i know what you did here, with the mysterious blitz animation used in the battle event against Kefka... it should be an unused incomplete animation of Goner among battle event animations
PS. was that bastard of Kefka wearing Orichalcum?

part 14: Stealing is starting to become too much risky
I'm against removing steal as command: doing it with only the knife is way too much slow, unreliable and dangerous! in the phantom forest i cannot even attempt to steal the tree, or i risk my ass and have to rush the pool of water in order of not losing the inventory

part 15: Who in the hell is the mofo?!?
Maybe instead of some of the item sold from the ghosts, you should put the one that heals stone, because you really risk of running out of them and there's no monster that drop them or that you can steal... not really much great to rush the next save point/cheap status healing.
PS. i hate early regen based bosses: i have a calm defensive style, but i'm forced to become aggressive against that damned onion...

THE GREATEST CHALLENGE OF ALL TIMES AWAITS:
http://www.ff6hacking.com/forums/showthr...p?tid=2593
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO SLAY A GOD?
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tenkarider's project #2 is started: FF6 Curse of the Madsiur Joke (CotMJ)
http://www.ff6hacking.com/forums/showthr...p?tid=2755
What happens when Madsiur tweaks your account? This full game hack will show that!
  Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: FF6 ROTDS first time run playthrough - by Tenkarider - 05-30-2015, 01:00 AM