Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
FF6 ROTDS first time run playthrough

Threads: 98
Thanks Received: 149
Thanks Given: 160
Status
Nattak\'d
Don't sweat it James, like I say everyone has different feelings towards artistic styles. it is funny though (not in a laughing way) how some could enjoy the previous ripped portraits of random styles compared to hand drawn portraits that all have the same style with the anime overtone... I don't get it. Some people hated the previous Tifa portrait, myself included, now at least one person says it was better. That just goes to show you how different human thinking is and how drastically it varies. I personally quite enjoy her new one and all the portraits at that, they are quality hand drawn portraits idk wtf some people are thinking either, but I will respect their opinion, and kindly ask them if they could do better than by all means show us how it's done lol.

Everyone's a critique as they say, and while I do respect other's opinion, my opinion is they are crazy (not literally) if they think any of the old ones are better, no intended offence to your bro Tenka lol, or anybody else. But yeah what was better about the last Tifa? Or any others for that matter. The new one drastically resembles her new sprite more while the other one was watercolory and cutesy. I mean I know it's hard to explain why they enjoy it more, but I'm really curious... It was clearly a rip and the colors were all over the place, while this new one looks like quality portrait pixel art. I'm confident any pixel artist would agree with this. They can still be touched up on for the next update that will address some issues that you've found thus far while playing, but if there is nothing that can be justified as to why they are not up to par than there is little that can be done.

Think of it like this James, some people like crappy fast food over a nice home cooked meal. Wink Detailed feedback on them are welcomed though in the event that they could be bettered upon.

We are born, live, die and then do the same thing over again.

Messages In This Thread
RE: FF6 ROTDS first time run playthrough - by Gi Nattak - 05-29-2015, 01:11 PM