Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Final Fantasy 6 Alternative Universe project (Latest update: 02 06 2015)

Threads: 8
Thanks Received: 1
Thanks Given: 5
Status
None
I know how to reassign graphics and palettes to players at any given moment (I did experiments before where within the same scene, Daryl changed Palette after each dialogue box) but I am currently strongly considering dummying the Imp status as a whole and choosing that the only possible way to inflict it is by equipping certain clothes, which could be something like 'Returner Raiment' which makes your character look like the normal Returner sprite.

One of my ideas is that we needed to dress up like Kefka's cult in order to listen in to an important meeting, as well as just letting the player wear the disguise at any time they want.

For the actual event, I was considering just doing sprite changes, but afterwards (or before) we go into a room where they keep spare sets of clothes and we find 4 sets of the outfit that we just get to keep forever.

The issue would be toggling the status once we remove said clothes...

┬──┬ ノ(゜-゜ノ) I return thee table to thy intended position, mankind does not mean to flip you so often.
  Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Final Fantasy 6 Alternative Universe project (Latest update: 26 05 2015) - by Murak Modder - 05-28-2015, 04:35 PM