Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Final Fantasy 6 Alternative Universe project (Latest update: 02 06 2015)

Threads: 8
Thanks Received: 1
Thanks Given: 5
Status
None
Oh, I wasn't saying I was especially pleased with adding a few new weapons, I was just giving a taste of the special abilities for how each person would end up playing.

Only 5 characters has magic, but magic in my project is limited to an average of 13 spells each and follows that character's theme.

So Daryl is a swordswoman (using 2 handed sword) or she can sit in the back row and use long ranged guns, as well as having the option of casting some spells, or just sitting in the back row and use the new Runic to stop enemies from casting spells. (The stronger spells cannot be absorbed.) as well as being the early game healer.

Elyssa however is more of a defensive person that's designed to be more of a tank and have an all enemy attack, but it's nowhere near powerful to just spam it every turn and ignore everything else she has to offer.

Adair is setup to be able to counter attack physical attacks as well as having some magical options, his role is more of a 'syngerist' from FF13 in that he casts buffs and is able to get rid of status ailments.

things like that, since only 2 people can even use shields now, and from this, some are more effective against certain types of attacks and I'm trying to see if it's possible to work in a 'cover' system in which someone can try to protect allies from physical attacks if they're in critical health.

The Crono Trigger idea is interesting, I'll look up that precise dialogue in the script and try to include something similar. =P

┬──┬ ノ(゜-゜ノ) I return thee table to thy intended position, mankind does not mean to flip you so often.
  Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Final Fantasy 6 Alternative Universe project (Latest update: 26 05 2015) - by Murak Modder - 05-28-2015, 07:31 AM