Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Final Fantasy 6 Alternative Universe project (Latest update: 02 06 2015)

Threads: 44
Thanks Received: 26
Thanks Given: 21
Status
Zombie
Sounds wild enough to be interesting, yet solid enough to be a story.

Makes me think about my favorite part of FFV, the two worlds merging at the end for the final world map. Which does bring up another point, are you gonna have the floating "second world" rise during the game or is it already there at the start? Forgive me if you already said that, I'm tired.

Anyway, the reason I ask is, if it is rising, I know you can do a bit check and change world map tiles based on that. (I never tried it, but I've seen the code that removes the sealed gate landmass after the floating island rises in vanilla, shouldn't be difficult to modify to work with a bigger chunk of map). If done right, could sorta give you three world maps (a WoB, a ripped out WoB, and the the second world of the floating island).

Not sure if it would work in the same manor for a large portion of the base map without issues but its a thought if that is your intended route.

And the more I think about it, psyco cannabilistic moogles stranded on a floating island... just sounds like fun.

The only true wisdom is knowing you know nothing.
  Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Final Fantasy 6 Alternative Universe project (Latest update: 26 05 2015) - by Catone - 05-27-2015, 11:50 AM