Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Final Fantasy 6 Alternative Universe project (Latest update: 02 06 2015)

Threads: 8
Thanks Received: 1
Thanks Given: 5
Status
None
Aha, when I said 'mostly deserted', I meant the only people there are ones that the villain saw fit as being allowed to live in his new world. Wink

So instead of just random NPCs walking around that just say things like 'How do you do?' or "I wish my boyfriend would write more!" we only have the essential characters.

...Which mostly involves crazies with a few sane people thrown in, such as one town was going to be a town for where he kept his prisoners.

And by second world, I meant we're able to go between the surface world and the new world by talking to Setzer on the bridge.

But the airship can't handle going any higher than that, so they're only able to set foot on one part of the floating continent, with the rest of the exploration being either on foot, or after they recover a crashed airship (maybe, not decided on this yet.) which is used to go between different islands on the floating continent.

Other ideas I had for it is that the final dungeon is the normal floating continent level (slightly different though.) and after the scene with Kefka, he moves the Goddesses, which in turn causes a rift in time and space and creates Kefka Tower on the FC, and we need to talk to Gestahl to go past the point of no return and go into the final-final dungeon of Kefka's Tower.

┬──┬ ノ(゜-゜ノ) I return thee table to thy intended position, mankind does not mean to flip you so often.
  Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Final Fantasy 6 Alternative Universe project (Latest update: 26 05 2015) - by Murak Modder - 05-27-2015, 07:54 AM