Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Mass Sprite Sheet Expansion Battle & NPC

Threads: 2
Thanks Received: 2
Thanks Given: 1
Status
Vampire
See, i like the example of just using sprites as the portraits. FF5 and several others did this and it was just fine.

looks like the Woman turned out pretty smooth in battle. That's good to see. Her hair looks a MESS close up lol...

Anyway, here is the finished version. I hope that "hit" frame looks alright.

[Image: 41_26_12_15_1_47_57.png]

Also, about the engineer, IF i were to rearrange his colors on the sprite, i could retain the black on his clothes and use the blonde shades on for the trim on his hat and clothes, but because palette 4 still looks better. Ill stick with leaving the skin-tone trim. because there are no trim colors he actually only uses 10 colors by default... this sprite is also used in the dungeon where u find gogo as well, yes using palette 0 but without any lucky charms lol. so i guess Ill leave it as is since vanilla uses both those palettes for him.

I also experimented with palette 2. it actually looks decent. you have the best version of gold trim and a choice between red, dark green or even purple clothes lol... still I'll stick with vanilla palette 4.

[Image: 41_27_12_15_3_43_42.png]

Ok here you go! a finished version of the Train conductor.

IF for some odd reason the colors are bugged in battle, remove the tent.
however the vanilla sprite only seems to use 10 colors so that shouldn't matter. Also to note, just like the vanilla ghost sprite, there is no obvious sign of the "blinking" and "winking" animations since you can never see this character's eyes.

Now that conductor is finished, it would not be hard to do the Impresario from the opera house...
  Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mass Sprite Sheet Expansion Battle & NPC - by Zozma - 12-26-2015, 12:47 AM