Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Mass Sprite Sheet Expansion Battle & NPC

Threads: 44
Thanks Received: 26
Thanks Given: 21
Status
Zombie
It MIGHT actually be possible to point all the portrait palette table calls to the sprite palette table (then the same for the pointers to the palettes themselves (may even eventually try it just to see if it works). But have another plan in mind at the moment, just spent 2hours laying the ground work for the process (regardless of how it gets done in the end) well most of it anyway.

Also have another plan (that I'm probably gonna hate myself foreven thinking of) on how to handle something, depends on how things do or do not do what I tell them to as to how far that goes. Still, its a plan that should float (haven't drilled any hole in the bottom of that boat yet, so it shouldn't sink).

Will have to see how it goes, if I can at least get all the code wrote and working it'll just be a matter of importing and formatting. At that point if I'm forced to stop work on it, it shouldn't take to much to remember how to do that part. In other words at that stage it may become a project that takes to long, but the possiblity of it becoming a dead one drops greatly (talking worst case here).

The only true wisdom is knowing you know nothing.
  Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mass Sprite Sheet Expansion Battle & NPC - by Catone - 12-10-2015, 08:52 AM